Thursday, January 26, 2017

Lola's Lab - Only One Week This Summer! Register Early!

Lola's Lab is a fun and creative day camp that fills in when the schools are closed (Holidays, sometimes snow days) as well as offers summer camps.  My daisies Love, LOVE, LOVE Lola's Lab. We usually spend at least one week of summer at a Lola's Lab camp.

So imagine my surprise when reading an email about a camp for grade preparation day (February 3rd), I find out that great things are happening for Lola (I truly am happy for her success), but that means there will be only one week of summer camp! The selfish part of me doesn't even want to tell you about Lola's lab, but ultimately I want Lola's Lab to continue to be successful for my girls, so here's Lola's big announcement:

Finally, the BIG announcement from Lola
Lab families, there's only going to be 3 more camps until fall: FEB 3,MARCH 3 and AUG 21-25. What? Only 1 week this summer? That's a lot of time off in between.

Yup! I'm going on a writing sabbatical. I've been in the Lab for 7 years and written over 40 plays performed for the kids! I'm excited to say that my plan to supercharge the creativity in children has attracted a creative producer from Hollywood. He loves our stories and is assisting me in the pursuit of my dream -- to produce an educational webisode series for kids!  

So if you're interested in sending your child to Lola's Lab this summer, register early as it's sure to sell out.  Registration begins February 1st and Lola offers early bird discounts. The regular price is $360.

Why I like Lola's Lab Camps:
  • They offer before and after care for an additional fee.  Which is great if you work; you can have coverage from as early at 8 am to a late as 6 pm.
  • They keep the content fresh! It's never the same camp. Lola keeps creating new and wonder inspiring stories and activities.
  • BONUS I don't have to take my kids to two different camps! They break the kids up into age appropriate groups at the same location during the same week.  

No comments:

Post a Comment